Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fantastic Fiber Weekend!

This weekend I went to the Midwest Fiber & Folk Art Fair. There was so much to see and do. There was yarn every where I looked, along with spinners and their wheels. There were also people needle felting and others with angora rabbits. So many beautiful patterns and outfits and accessories available. I was able to buy some new needles and some yarn that came with a beautiful shawl pattern. I tried on the shawl they had on display and knew that it had to be mine it was love at first site! Same could be said about the angora rabbits. I can totally see some in my future.

Tonight was also my Stitch N' Bitch night. I love this group so much I'm very grateful I was able to find it. Tonight it was only 3 of us that attended it was a very intimate group but full of laughs and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment